With over 200 billion PDFs opened in Adobe products last year alone, Adobe has become the currency of modern work, communicating information from contracts, textbooks, financial statements and creative designs to everything in between. The brand has recently unveiled an all-new Adobe Acrobat DC with a central document hub and connected mobile apps that reimagine the way people create, share and interact with PDFs across devices.
Innovations include a new service for streamlined document reviews, touch-enabled editing on tablets, and new Adobe Sensei-powered functionality that puts artificial intelligence to work for users of Adobe Scan and Acrobat DC, automating repetitive tasks and saving time. With a subscription to Acrobat DC, people have all the latest updates and innovations at their fingertips. And, subscribers to Acrobat DC and Adobe Creative Cloud members* can now easily send documents for signature with Adobe Sign built into the apps they use every day.
“Adobe Acrobat DC is the gold standard for today’s mobile and connected workforce,” said Bryan Lamkin, executive vice president and general manager, Digital Media, Adobe. “With this powerful release, we’ve created a modern PDF platform that enables people to scan, sign, edit, share and review content quickly and easily wherever work takes them.”
Among some of the innovations within Adobe Acrobat DC include:
- Reimagined Acrobat DC Home View, which provides a single view into status updates on incoming and outgoing tasks
- PDF Share and Review services, that enable users to share documents and collect feedback between any number of reviewers, across any device
- Adobe Sign for businesses to send documents for signature and sign PDFs
- Adobe Sensei-powered functionality for businesses to automate repetitive tasks and save time via artificial intelligence
- Scan to Digital function to turn business cards into mobile contacts in multiple languages